all the way back on the first day of this year, i jotted down a list of diabetes related goals for the year. it has sat in my drafts since then, probably wishing it had legs to walk and a voice to talk.
i read over them this morning and decided that i wanted to give them a chance to speak and to show the progress i feel i have made with each of them.
here are the goals i wrote on january first:
1. i am going to keep looking at my 7, 14, and 30 day averages when my blood sugars have been whacky.
(i haven’t even kind of done this)
2. i am not going to feel like a whole day of trying for good blood sugars is ruined by a morning #bgnow over 200.
3. i am going to go for that run with level up packets tucked nicely my fanny pak and not panic if i dip a little low.
4. i am not going to skip a doctors appointment because i feel shame in showing her my readings.
5. i am not going to wait until a week before my endo appointment to ‘try harder’ at diabetes management.
6. i am going to spend an extra two seconds to tuck in my pump cord
7. i am going to look into getting a dexcom and either get one or get a 530 g
8. when i get a new cgm, i will actually wear it
overall, i’m feel pretty good.
cheers to september!
Love those graphics. And the reasons for them. Way to go.
Thank you Stephen!
Not only did you go back and track your progress (and there IS progress!), but you drew it out in clever pictures. I like it!
Thank you Kindly Scott ❤
re #6. http://territrespicio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SweetBrown.jpg
HAHAHA!! Sara! Exactly!!